The Mary Ward Family has celebrated the Season of Creation together since 2020, we have focused on hearing the Cry of the Poor and the Cry of the Earth. We cannot say we have fully accomplished the task because ideally, this is part of our mission and something that we have always done, we can only redouble our efforts especially in taking care of the environment for ourselves and for future generations.
This year, we would like to focus on Ecological Economics, a goal that calls us to many things among them:
- ethical procurement and ethical consumption,
- divestment from fossil fuels
- embracing renewable energy etc
- It challenges us to reuse, recycle, repair
- Promote local economy and also circular economy
- Promote fair trade
- And above all – as a matter of principle adopt a human-rights’ approach in all the economic decisions that we make.